Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finished a Quest? Start a new one!

Ok, so I have just finished my quest of the mysterious voice, so now, I decided to begin a new quest. This quest, is the yeti quest! So, far its pretty fun. I gave the guy some fried fish sticks, then I went to a locker that was really hot and I needed a key. So, I went to the one most knowledgeable panda(that's not the professor) on panfu and asked her this: Kamaria, do you know where the key is to the hot locker? And you know what she replied, I lost it. I think it may be in the attic but it would be like finding a needle in haystack! I will look for it but then come back tomorrow and I should have it. Can you believe it? She loses practically everything! Wow, her memory is terrible! Haha, poor Kamaria. Well, I wish good luck to kamaria to find that key! Lionhart, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment