Thursday, July 29, 2010

Doctor Panda!

Have you ever been to the hospital in panfu? Well, I go there almost everyday! You see, in panfu, I am Dr.Lionhart! I treat all sorts of patients and different causes every day. The most common are being pregnant, having stomach aches, broken bones, and being sick! I have, although, had some very unusual cases before! One day this panda came in and said that they were in a surfing accident and got attacked by a shark! That was an interesting one. Then, earlier today, some one came in dressed as a bandit and said they were shot by a cop! That was my first operation. Hey, that gives me a good idea! Maybe there should be an operation game in the hospital! That would be cool. Another patient today had hives on there stomach! Not, bee hives, like, allergic hives. It was easy to treat though. What I don't like very much though are some of the pandas attitudes. I enjoy most of the pandas who come, but some pandas can be pushy, loud, obnoxious,and very flirty! Alot of the pandas tend to kiss me when I am trying to treat there wounds or something. Those are the ones that drive me crazy! Please little pandas DO NOT KISS ME! I do not approve of that kind of behavior in the hospital. So, please little pandas, do behave and have patience! Sometimes I am the only one there! Also, please do not bring cars or horses into the hospital. It is very unsanitary and could make my patients more ill. Well, Lionhart signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment